Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Threesome!

This is perhaps the long waited events that happened while I was in Shanghai.

Nope. Nothing happened that night sadly :(

I had to fly down to Shenzhen after my work was done at Shanghai. More work and nothing exciting. Had to manage all the firefighting.

I tried calling Xia but she didn't pick up.

Went down to the nearby watering holes on the last night in Shenzhen. Saw two cute ladies drinking there. Feeling bored and yes frustrated, braved myself and introduced myself to them. They were kind enough to let me sit down with them. We talked about China's growth and rise, its internal issues, gap between rich and poor.....

Intellectually stimulating. and of cos, they are well dressed and cute.

By 1am, I popped the question of asking the lady (who is more well endowed :) ) if she is interested in a chat in my hotel room. She burst out laughing and whispered to her friend. Her words were that if her friend was not there, she would not go.

Well, this was the beginning of a fantastic morning, where I would have to leave at 7am to catch my 10 am Hk flight. Good things comes unexpectedly and yes short lived.

We did continued talking for a bit in my suite but they obviously know that things were going to happen. :P
And no they are not prostitutes but well-heel executives. Things are certainly changing in China, liberal thinking when having fun.

If you want the details of how it began, email me :)

For now, some faceless pictures to tell the story. 

This is Ling

 This is Qian

Them

 Double team

 Round 1

 Round 2

 Insatiable

Us

6 comments: