Monday, December 20, 2010

Thoughts on threesomes

I have been asked if that was my first threesome.

The answer is no. I have had the chance to experience this quote some time back.

Thinking about it, my first taste of this were about 3 years back. It was more of a business entertainment actually. I don't believe in paid sex but hey, if someone was footing the bill, why not have a go at it. :). Ok this will probably disgust most of the female readers (if any)

It happened in Dongguan. I was inspecting one of the supplier and they brought me to a "massage place" in the hotel.

For a first timer, the sight is ermm..magnificient. Anyone that have seen this will understand what I mean. ;P

We were brought to a room, relatively huge one. A lady (the mama san I reckoned), spoke to us and asked what kind of ladies we liked. Armed with a walkie talkie, she called out to someone inside. Voila! Suddenly there were a group of twenty or more ladies in trenchcoats coming into the room.

With a trained and precise greeting together, they whipped off their trenchcoats and revealed no more than a sheer camisole underneath. 3 different colours, blue, red and green, Each with a different price tag.

For once in my puny life, I had more than 20 pairs of breasts of different shapes and sizes staring back at me. It was indeed an eye opener. Not wanting to stare at the breasts, I has to look at their faces and picked 2 of the lovely looking ladies.

That was the beginning and the first taste of my threesome experience. IMO, anything more than 2 ladies are exhausting, :) not sure how to accommodate my hands and lips for everyone. Apologies on the picture quality did a screen capture from the vid, and the resolution from the N95 wasn't great.

 Done with deed :)

 Washing up

She has really lovely bosoms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment